As a Management Trainee, you will be assisting & working closely with Project Manager in ensuring development and completion of all plan and procedure required to implement the project.
- To assist & work closely with Project Manager in ensuring development and completion of all plan and procedure required to implement the project.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, organizing and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- To liaise and coordinate with Business/Engineering/Production/Project/QC department regarding commercial/design/delivery matters and ensure requirements of the Contract and/or Project are being satisfied.
- Ensures compliances with department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical) or equivalent.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
- Well versed in Bahasa Malaysia and English language (Mandarin language will be an added advantage)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outpatient Medical include direct family
- Group Hospitalization & Surgical Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance
- 5 working days