Who We Are
About KPMG in Malaysia
The history of KPMG in Malaysia can be traced back to 1928, and the firm has grown to be a part of the global success of KPMG's international network of member firms. With a nationwide team comprising over 2,300 staff in 8 offices across Malaysia, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to integrate innovative approaches and deep expertise to deliver real results.
We provide professional services in Audit, Tax and Advisory across a wide range of industries, government and non-profit sectors. Our focus on industry and country-specific knowledge helps us deliver deep industry expertise with our exceptional people as well as intimate knowledge of our client’s specific business issues for an overriding commitment towards service excellence.
Beyond our clients, we contribute in voluntary and honorary capacities to improve the communities in which we live and operate. We value diversity and inclusion, fostering a positive and encouraging culture. As a result, we attract passionate individuals who share a common purpose to ‘Inspire Confidence and Empower Change’ for our clients and the communities in which we live and work.
- Graduates’ Choice Award 2021: Ranked No.9 – Graduates’ Top 25 Preferred Employer, Champion – Accounting & Professional Services, Top 2 – Consulting
- Ranked at No.4 among Malaysia’s Leading Graduate Employers 2020
- Graduates’ Choice Award 2020: Champion – Consulting, Top 3 – Accounting & Professional Services
- Ranked at No.7 among Malaysia’s Leading Graduate Employers 2019
- Graduates’ Choice Award 2019: Top 3 – Consulting, Top 3 – Accounting & Professional Services
- Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers 2018 – KPMG Malaysia ranked Top 10 Overall Leading Graduate Employers
- Best Company to work for in Asia 2018