Who We Are
KPMG first established a presence in Malaysia in 1928 and has grown to be a part of the global success of KPMG's international network of member firms. With a nationwide team comprising over 2,200 staff across eight offices, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to integrate innovative approaches and deep expertise to deliver real results.
We provide professional services in Audit, Tax, and Advisory across a wide range of industries, government, and not-for-profit sectors. Our focus on industry and country-specific knowledge helps us deliver exceptional people with an intimate knowledge of our client's specific business issues, deep industry expertise as well as an overriding commitment towards service excellence.
Beyond our clients, we contribute in voluntary and honorary capacities to improve the communities in which we live and operate. We value diversity and inclusion, fostering a positive and encouraging culture. As a result, we attract passionate individuals who share a common purpose to 'Inspire Confidence and Empower Change' for our clients and the communities in which we live and work.
- Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers 2018 – KPMG Malaysia ranked Top 10 Overall Leading Graduate Employers
- Best Company to work for in Asia 2018
- INTI Employer of the Year 2018
- Graduate Choice Award 2018 – Best Employer Brand
- CSR Malaysia Awards 2018 – Company of the Year Award (Professional Services)
- Company of the Year Award (Professional Services) 2017 by CSR Malaysia
- Universum's Top 21 Employer Most Attractive Employer Award Malaysia 2017
- Employer Branding Institute India – Best Employer Brand Award 2017
- Malaysia and Asia Best Employer Brand Awards 2016 & 2017 – Employer Branding Institute
- Graduan Malaysia's Top 50 Most Preferred Employers 2016
- Universum Malaysia's Most Attractive Employers 2016 in Business/ Commerce industry
- Human Resources Excellence Awards 2016 – Silver in Excellence in Graduate Recruitment & Development, Bronze in Excellence in Workplace Wellbeing, Finalist in Excellence in CSR Strategy and Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion
- Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Awards 2015 – Green Leadership Category
- CEO Champion 2015 for Life at Work Awards in Diversity & Inclusion by TalentCorp
- Merit Recognition Award by the Accountant General's Department of Malaysia as Strategic Partner of ICT