The Associate - Emerging Tech Risk & Cyber (Creative & Content Development) will design, create marketing collateral and presentation material.
- Gathering information and materials for deliverables.
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size & style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Design, create marketing collateral and presentation material.
- Design layouts and select colours, images and typefaces to use.
- Incorporate changes recommended by senior into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Video & photo shooting, video editing.
- Present the design to senior.
- Candidates must posses at least Professional Certificate in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Creative, hardworking and vibrant personality.
- Willingness to learn and work together as a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Undergraduates or Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.