Assistant Manager / Manager - IT Software Licensing and Asset Management (IARCS)
KPMG's Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) practice provides a wide range of board advisory, enterprise risk management, internal audit, software licence review and controls compliance services built upon our understanding of our client’s business issues and opportunities.
KPMG's Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) practice provides a wide range of board advisory, enterprise risk management, internal audit, software licence review and controls compliance services built upon our understanding of our client’s business issues and opportunities. We assist our clients to optimise their risk management, controls and governance processes to manage risks while identifying and pursuing important opportunities to enhance business value.
For IT Internal Audit engagements, IARCS helps with bridging the communication gap between business executives and IT professionals. Our professionals assist clients to focus on fundamental business issues that help increase revenues, control costs, identify and manage risks, including risks inherent to the technology systems used to support business objectives. Our service offerings are closely aligned to our client’s business IT lifecycle to enable focused advisory efforts at all levels of the IT spectrum.
Lead Software compliance internal audits and Software asset Management engagements which include but not limited to the following:
- Perform in-depth software compliance audits and reviews of the licensees (IBM, Microsoft, VMware etc)
- Analyse complex software licence agreements and entitlements, assist in data gathering, software deployment analysis, reconciling entitlements and deployments to identify non-compliance issues relating to licensing agreements on software end-users.
- Regularly monitor project timelines and provide weekly status reports to senior colleagues and customers.
- Perform quality control over the team’s work
- Manage client-facing delivery teams, leading and supervising junior team members to help them realise their full potential.
- Provide expert and strategic advice to clients on software licensing, optimisation and software contracts as part of Software Asset Management projects.
- Foster and develop strong networks (local and global) with key service line experts in the firm.
- A Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Networking or any related field with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates with CSAM, ITIL, CISA, CISSP qualifications and/or related certifications will be preferred.
- Understanding of IT processes, IT infrastructure and related technologies i.e. Oracle, SQL, Windows and Linux.
- Exposure to a range of business processes from various industries would be ideal, but not essential. Likely industry exposure will include government, health, energy & natural resources, manufacturing and finance.
- Possesses analytical ability, is detail and research-oriented, has good organisational, issue identification, prioritisation, resolution and report-writing skills.
- Ability to identify engagement issues/risks and the confidence to pursue solutions with key external stakeholders
- A team-oriented person with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organised and results-oriented individuals capable of handling multiple engagements and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of English.