Associate - Audit Assurance (Miri)
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG in Malaysia has grown to be a part of the global success of KPMG's network of firms. The Malaysian firm now has 65 partners and over 1,900 staff located across 10 offices.
- Assist with social media contents – Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Design visual concepts using graphic design tools (Adobe - Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro)
- Select colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Support & coordinate photo/video shoot for branding purposes
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.