Internship - Software Engineer (Programmer)
The intern will develop software by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team.
The intern will develop software by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The intern will work with a team of senior developers responsible for building new and support existing software.
- Work with end-users and business analysts in the team to understand functional and design specifications of software features and services.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Suggest technology solutions to suit different software application needs.
- Developing software solutions our clients need
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm on projects.
- Work with senior software engineers to meet project objectives.
- Passionate in exploring great technologies.
- Able to maintain software functionality, performance and security.
- Undergraduates who have completed at least their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in using Git is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Development knowledge in PHP or Python.
- Experience in MySQL or Microsoft SQL is an added advantage.
- Having experience in MongoDB is an added advantage.
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.