One of the responsibilities of a Manager-Forensic is to manage multiple engagements, containing a number of work streams, of moderate complexity to the agreed budget, time and quality standards.
Forensic offers a spectrum of fraud and related services to assist clients in effectively managing their exposure to corporate crime and other irregularities, reacting rapidly to emerging issues, resolving disputes and conflicts, maximizing their recoveries from losses, safeguarding their assets and limiting damage to reputation. This is achieved by providing credible forensic results through the application of accounting, financial and other specialized skill sets to the investigation of alleged fraud and in resolving commercial and legal disputes.
- To manage multiple engagements, containing a number of work streams, of moderate complexity to the agreed budget, time and quality standards.
- To be the main day to day contact for the client, proactively investing in generating quality client relationships and understanding the client’s broader business needs.
- To lead on large projects delivering high-quality work on time and within budgets.
- To project manage the delivery of a straight forward proposal, coordinating input and liaising with key stakeholders to ensure the proposal is delivered on time and with quality.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Master in Forensic Accounting.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of corporate crime and fraud, current MASBs and proposed IFRS and experience in audit, dispute advisory and investigating accounting.
- A team leader with excellent communication and MS Office skills.
- Result-oriented with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills.
- To lead and manage an investigation with minimum supervision.