Senior Associate / Assistant Manager - Unified Compliance (ETRC)
One of the duties of a Senior Associate / Assistant Manager in Unified Compliance (ETRC) is to demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, Information Security controls and related standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, PDPA, COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
KPMG’s IT Risk Consulting team provides in-depth IT guidance and support, from strategic planning and implementation, governance structure assistance, and project management to information protection and system assurance.
Through our full range of services, our IT Risk Consulting professionals help provide clients confidence on their IT delivery and the true potential of technology investments and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, Information Security controls and related standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, PDPA, COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Supervise staff in delivering services
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- At least 5 years of experience in information security. Understanding of ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Privacy, COBIT, ITIL. BCM will be advantageous.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering. Candidates with other additional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, and Certified Ethical Hacking or equivalents would be an advantage.
- Oil and Gas, telecom or CNI sector experience will be an advantage.
- Strong project/program management skills.
- Broad understanding of the information security knowledge.
- A team leader with good communication, presentation, report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.