Senior Associate - Emerging Tech Risk & Cyber (Cloud Infrastructure Consultant)
One of the responsibilities of a Senior Associate in Emerging Tech Risk & Cyber (Cloud Infrastructure Consultant) is to consult planning, designing, implementation and troubleshooting of traditional and Software Defined Datacentre Infrastructure.
- Cloud/Virtual Infrastructure Consultant is expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches.
- Implement and sustain IT security governance, policies and standards across the organization.
- Consulting planning, designing, implementation and troubleshooting of traditional and Software Defined Datacentre Infrastructure.
- Providing remediation and recommendation roadmap to improve client’s security posture.
- Prepare proposal documents indulging proposal, pricing sheet, solution presentation against RFPs/RFIs.
- Assessment and Implementation of Minimum Baseline for Security Standard across Server and virtualization infrastructure.
- Experience with Private, hybrid and public cloud.
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD and Agile practices.
- Experience with Hyperconverged and Composable infrastructure and understand their impact on the client’s IT journey
- Understanding of cloud services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions.
- Experience as an infrastructure solutions architect for large scale, complex environments.
- Understanding of data protection technologies like replication, snapshots, backup, restore, etc.
- Proven project planning and management experience.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience in enterprise-wide technology solution implementations.
- Solid strategic planning and PowerPoint design skills.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- High-level technical knowledge of software, hardware, protocols and standards.
- Proven skill in process mapping, process analytics and improvements.
- Superior listening skills and ability to translate verbal descriptions into written content.
- Minimum qualifications required: B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent
- Server Virtualization, Cloud infrastructure and Security Domain
- Abilities: Good soft skills and team player
- Extra-Curricular Activities if Any
- Professional Certification: VCP, AWS Certified Cloud Architect, Microsoft Cloud Architect, RHCE
- Experience: 4 – 5 years.