Senior Associate - RC - Emerging Tech Risk & Cyber (Software Engineer)
The experienced associate will develop software by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team.
Experienced associate will develop software by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The experienced associate role will work with a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing software.
- Work with end-users and business analysts in the team to understand functional and design specifications of software features and services.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Suggest technology solutions to suit different software application needs.
- Developing software solutions our clients need
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm on projects.
- Work with senior software engineers to meet project objectives.
- Passionate in exploring great technologies.
- Able to maintain software functionality, performance and security.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in using Git.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skill.
- Development knowledge in PHP or Python.
- Experience in MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
- Having experience in MongoDB is an added advantage.
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.