KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our people within KPMG.
Accounting & Professional Services
Length/duration of opportunity
KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our people within KPMG and our purpose are:-
1. To equip our Extraordinary People in KPMG with the knowledge, skills and attitude to empower them to provide our clients with innovative approaches which deliver real results.
2. To provide world class learning and development framework and tools, and timely and insightful reports to the key stakeholders in order for them to effectively manage their people’s growth and development.
The Learning & Development Assistant reports to the L&D Manager and Director, and key roles include:-
- Support of the learning initiatives rolled out for our Extraordinary People that aligns to the KBS purpose.
- Roles and responsibilities pertaining to Student Affairs and support for our Extraordinary People in their pursuit of professional qualification and development.
- Assist in maintaining accurate student records in the Student Affairs System for our Extraordinary People who are taking professional examinations.
- Works closely with colleges/tuition providers to coordinate the students’ registration of professional study course & enrollment, subscription, invoicing, exemption, exam fees, and withdrawals.
- Perform other general administrative duties in relation to maintaining student records for professional exams, L&D coordination and Firm onboarding.
- Learns and be familiar with the basic functionalities within the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) in relation to managing the daily tasks of this role.
- Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
- Other ad-hoc and day to day administrative responsibilities and tasks within the department as the Learning & Development Assistant.
- Works closely with and assist the L&D Associates in the support and coordination of all technical and non-technical programs; and technology-based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
- Assist in maintaining accurate staff training records in the GLMS.
- Assist in preparation or purchase of training props and material handouts and solutions, etc.
- Assist with room set up including the room layout, stationaries and testing of audiovisual equipment.
- Diploma or Certificate in Administration or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience in a similar capacity is an advantage.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and power point.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
- Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.