Since establishing its presence in 1928, KPMG Malaysia has grown to be a part of KPMG’s global success.
Accounting & Professional Services
Length/duration of opportunity
Since establishing its presence in 1928, KPMG Malaysia has grown to be a part of KPMG’s global success. At KPMG, we are passionate about working with our clients to deliver exceptional value, we provide the environment for our people to flourish and realize their full potential and we continuously extend the frontiers of our shared knowledge. This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned, fast-paced and professional organization with good career development opportunities.
1. GLOBAL MOBILITY:-
- Inbound Handling the reviewing of CV and International Assignment Forms from candidates, setting up of interview and facilitating application process Preparing the documentation via GO database in line with Global Policy Assist in the transitional phase of settling-in for the inbound staff.
- Immigration Arrange documents for stamping and compilation to key in data submission into immigration’s Expatriate Services Division of work permit application such as Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass and Social Visit Pass Commute to Immigration office (Putrajaya or MyXpat Centre @ Surian Tower) and IRB office regularly for document submission/verification Prepare payment for valid pass endorsements.
- Outbound Send out announcement and compile names eligible staff for secondment programs Coordinate English language assessment and interviews with respective host office Reviewing the documentation submission leading up to staff’s relocation Prepare payment voucher for staff claims and invoicing host office.
2. NATIONAL MOBILITY:-
- In charge of handling transfer/secondment application process, setting up of interview with receiving dept and monthly invoices recharging.
- Preparation and filing of transfer/secondment letters, sending email announcements to relevant Business Support units and become main liaison between releasing and receiving depts on the applicant.
3. SPECIAL PROJECTS:-
- Assist in the tracking of students’ study and work performances.
- Coordinate quarterly meeting with relevant stakeholders to update on progress reports of their students in the firm.
- Arrange bi-annually billings for the students’ sponsorship of professional study.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or an equivalent academic discipline.
- Good in communication and written skills especially in the English language.
- Meticulous/eye for detail.
- Systematic and keep track of all processes and documentation.
- Good in networking and a team player.
- Good in articulation and presentation.
- Travel is required - preferably candidate with own transportation.