One of the responsibilities of Tax Consulting Assistant - Corporate Tax is to liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
Accounting & Professional Services
Length/duration of opportunity
• Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
• Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
• Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
• Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
• Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
• A recognized university degree (First Class Honours / Second Class Upper Honours) or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business or related disciplines.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Strong report writing skills.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.