Customer Care Executive
One of the duties of a Customer Care Executive is to handle incoming calls and attend customer enquiries, ensure excellent and timely response to customers.
*This position is also open to internship students.
- Handle incoming calls and attend customer enquiries, ensure excellent and timely response to customers
- Provide internal sales support which including preparing quotation, confirmation order, delivery order, invoices and other relevant documents
- Assist sales order processing and follow up on delivery status of orders and track on collection
- Co-ordinate with logistics department to ensure on-time delivery to customer
- Liaise with customers to provide update order status
- Process sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and reports.
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and possess initiative.
- Excellence career advancement
- Free parking
- Sports & recreation activities
- Meal subsidies.