One of the duties of an Engineer at KVC Industrial Supplies is to develop and manage all engineering documentation which include schematic diagram, Bill Of Materials, Engineering Change Notice, work instruction, etc.
*This position is also open to internship students.
- Develop and manage all engineering documentation which include schematic diagram, Bill Of Materials, Engineering Change Notice, work instruction, etc.
- Ensure the related engineering matter are well registered and maintain to compliance to TQM
- Responsible for all controlled documents to compliance to TQM
- Problem solving for technical improvement
- Maintain proper housekeeping practice in production operations
- Optimize production process and continual improvement
- Responsible to prove technical support and train the internal technician, Line leader, Sub-Con for the IPC knowledge.
- Ensure compliance to general Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) requirements.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Experience in project engineering in electronics industries will be added advantage
- Able to analyse data and attentive to detail
- Able to fulfil customers request and demand
- Able to work independently to solve issues
- Possess team work spirit and positive attitude
- Willing to learn new skills and technology
- Knowledge in Microsoft AX will be added advantage.
- Excellence career advancement
- Free parking
- Sports & recreation activities
- Meal subsidies.