One of the duites of a Finance Executive is to handle full set of accounts, prepare accounts analysis, final year end accounts for auditors.
*This position is also open to internship students.
- Handling full set of accounts, prepare accounts analysis, final year end accounts for auditors
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting and variance analysis
- Computation of company taxation
- Preparing and analysing budget
- Ensure compliance to Company’s policies, procedures, statutory and tax requirements
- Ensure the audit on time and liaise with auditor independently
- To check the bank reconciliation
- Experience in GST/ SST compliance
- Perform ad hoc or any other duties assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Accountancy, Finance, LCCI or equivalent
- Good accounting knowledge
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Team player, well-organised and has a strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- Must be willing to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellence career advancement
- Free parking
- Sports & recreation activities
- Meal subsidies.