One of the duties of a Procurement Executive is to be responsible for all procurement activities for the organization. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on procurement, procedures, and contracts.
*This position is also open to internship students.
- Responsible for all procurement activities for the organization. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on procurement, procedures, and contracts.
- To develop, manage and co-ordinate the procurement processes.
- Identify and select vendors that meets the criteria of pricing, quality, quantity availability and delivery dates
- Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure goods are delivered on time
- Manage suppliers on quality issues and co-ordinate changes in material specification.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any related disciplines
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Excellence career advancement
- Free parking
- Sports & recreation activities
- Meal subsidies.