One of the duties of a Product Engineer is to be responsible for the Sales & Marketing of any of following products: Industrial Automation, Panel / Switchboard components / Lighting Solution, Structure Networking & Cabling.
*This position is also open to internship students.
- Sales & Marketing of any of following products: Industrial Automation, Panel / Switchboard components / Lighting Solution, Structure Networking & Cabling.
- Handle major OEM / End-user account, Panel / Switchboard builder / Contractors; develop future potential customers & new market segments.
- Communicate and work with product suppliers on the market requirement & long-term sales solution.
- Provide product advice and solution consultancy to all level of customers.
- Degree / Diploma in Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Familiar with PLC, Inverters, Panel / Switchboard components (LV, terminal block, cable accessory, metering) / PPE, Safety & Tools, Structure Cabling, ELV.
- Willing to travel outstation as & when required; possess own vehicle.
- Pro-active, positive thinker, goal-getter, result-oriented. Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellence career advancement
- Free parking
- Sports & recreation activities
- Meal subsidies.