One if the duties of a Sales Engineer is to identify and search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in a designated region.
*This position is also open to internship students.
- Identifying and searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in a designated region.
- Travelling to visit existing and potential clients.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Involved in negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, product seminars, conferences and other marketing events.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical & Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated, independent with initiative
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel outstations as and when necessary.
- Excellence career advancement
- Free parking
- Sports & recreation activities
- Meal subsidies.