To conduct installation, operational and performance/equivalency qualification.
Length/duration of opportunity
- To conduct installation, operational and performance/equivalency qualification.
- To re-qualify whenever there is change in process parameters, raw materials, machine modification, equipment addition or deletion.
- To prepare IQ/OQ/PQ/EQ protocols and validation final reports for assigned area/plants.
- To assist in updating process validation master list after each validation has been conducted throughout all the plants and machines.
- To assist in planning process validation for entire products that needs to be validated and qualified.
- Preferably Degree in Science or equivalent.
- Preferably fresh graduate or minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field will be an advantage or equivalent.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Computer literate.