Plan and follow up WCM activities in production.
Length/duration of opportunity
- Plan and follow up WCM activities in production.
- Realise and drive WCM projects in production to support the production manager.
- Coach supervisors and operators in basic WCM tool applications.
- Supports Production Manager in setting up 5S, visualization, standard work to reach WCM targets.
- Workshop (Kaizen event) based engagement on the Gemba.
- Interdisciplinary project work with SHE, Engineering, Maintenance, Human Resources, Controlling, Quality, Operational Excellence (all WCM pillars, local and global).
- Alignment on WCM systematics with Operational Excellence.
- Minimum 2-3 years in production environment.
- Hands-on experience on applying Lean methods on shop floor experience.
- Intimate understanding on how to accelerate organisational learning on shop floor (Quick Kaizen).
- Experience in different problem solving methods like PDCA and 6σ.
- Please indicate any requirements of special knowledge / technical skills etc.
- Able to show continued respect for people at all organisation levels, especially supervisors and operators.