The selected candidate will be coordinating/ supervising physiochemical and microbiological analysis for semi-finished product, and finished goods according to sampling plan or schedule.
- Responsible to coordinate/ supervise for physiochemical and microbiological analysis for semi-finished product, and finished goods according to sampling plan or schedule.
- Responsible for equipment calibration and verify report.
- Responsible for Environmental Hygiene Monitoring, and ensure verification activities activities are carried out according to plan.
- Responsible for CIP Validation and Verification program.
- Responsible for lab management including manpower arrangement, instrument troubleshooting, lab reagent inventory etc.
- Responsible for GMP verification activity and Vendor Management.
- Perform Sensory Evaluation.
- Provide support to other operation function with regards to technical issues.
- Responsible for outsource activities.
- Ensure good leadership & communication skills whenever dealing with QA staff or other function's staff.
- Responsible for the lab safety requirement.
- Responsible for monthly housekeeping checking.
- Responsible to follow up with supplier on non-conformance found for cans, canister, cartons and trays.
- Diploma/ Degree in Science major in related subjects such as Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Applied Chemistry
- At least two years working experience in related industries is desired. Fresh graduate with good academic results will also be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably have exposure to GMP, HACCP & ICO standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Performs rotating shift schedule
- Performs overtime when required in support to increasing production demand.