Executive - Airports Management Services (Operations)
To manage, execute and implement Facility Management towards a high quality performance and customer oriented of the Airport Management System (AMS) Department.
Sepang, 10, MY, 64000
POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
To manage, execute and implement Facility Management towards a high quality performance and customer oriented of the Airport Management System (AMS) Department. To plan and monitor the project activities , technical requirement , budgectary , resources and its goal to support departmental objective through a good bussiness practices in compliance of Integrated Management System practices.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the monitoring of toilet & public area cleanileness at Ground Level, Passsenger Level & Mezzanine Level , Satellite , KLIA
- Responsible for ensure the spare part availability.
- Responsible to ensure good in cleanliness and minimise defect , for inline MAVCOM requirement.
- Support the ISO implementation and assist during internal and external audit
- Delivering quality Facility Management project works in compliance with Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Regular and amicable liaison with client's representative.
- Ensure maintenance service availabilty according to Service Level Agreement.
- Plan, execute and control spare parts requirement as per approved budget.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immidiate superior
- Cleanileness and minimise defect for Toilet
- To ensure passing result of QOS (MAVCOM) requirement
- Change and Innovate - Continuous Improvement
- Change and Innovate - Innovation
- Coach and Nurture Talent - Continuous Learning
- Commit to Win - Business Acumen
- Communicate and Collaborate - Collaborating
- Communicate and Collaborate - Communication
- Courage to Excel - Courage
- Courage to Excel - Managing Work
- Courage to Excel - Work Standards
- Customer Centric - Customer Orientation
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure
- Knowledgeable in facilities management and project implementation.
- Ability to meet the company and client's Facility Management and project Objective
- Ability to manage Facility Management and project activities.
- Ability to prepare budget and control facilities management and project cost.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Degree with CGPA > 3.0 and minimum 3-year relevant experience.
- Degree in Facility Management or equivalent
- Open for Malaysian citizen only.
- Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
- Applications should reach us no later than 24 March 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.