Executive - Airports Management Services (Planning-QA)
To manage, execute and implement Facility Management in cleaning services towards a high-quality performance and customer-oriented of the Airport Management System (AMS) Department.
Sepang, 10, MY, 64000
POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
To manage, execute and implement Facility Management in cleaning services towards a high quality performance and customer oriented of the Airport Management System (AMS) Department. To plan and monitor the project activities , technical requirement , budgectary , resources and its goal to support departmental objective through a good bussiness practices in compliance of Integrated Management System practices.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Knowledge in auditing and understand standard of Integrated Management System (“IMS”), which includes ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- To create Standard Operating Procedure (“SOP”) and ability to propose reengineering and continual improvement project for operation and maintenance usage.
- To plan and perform audit for IMS implementation under UTW’s scope of work.
- Capable to liaise with external auditor or certification body for IMS certification purposes.
- Ability to develop, monitor and oversee the asset management system.
- To ensure that assets are readily identifiable and records are kept of unique identifying numbers.
- Responsible on performance assessment for Supervisor and Operative.
- Responsible to develop training plan and analysis for management and operative level in Airport Management Services.
- Review the effectiveness of the established procedures and revise if necessary to suit operation requirement.
- Responsible to conduct training on the IMS standards and Quality Assurance (QA) matters.
- Responsible to ensure implementation of the Quality Assurance requirement.
- Responsible to develop schedule for Daily Periodic Report (DPR) and ensure the completeness of the DPR schedule.
- Responsible to do the data analysis for the effectiveness in operation requirement.
- Cleanliness and minimise defect for Toilet
- Knowledge in facility management.
- Must be able to do report writing.
- Possess updated knowledge in the latest technology in engineering field.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills and results oriented.
- Knowledge in Integrated Management System (IMS) comprise of ISO 9001 Quality
- Management Systems (QMS), ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health And Safety Management Systems and Energy Management System ISO 5001.
- Computer literate.
- Change and Innovate - Continuous Improvement
- Change and Innovate - Innovation
- Coach and Nurture Talent - Continuous Learning
- Commit to Win - Business Acumen
- Communicate and Collaborate - Collaborating
- Communicate and Collaborate - Communication
- Courage to Excel - Courage
- Courage to Excel - Managing Work
- Courage to Excel - Work Standards
- Customer Centricity
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure
- Knowledgeable in facilities management and project implementation.
- Ability to meet the company and client's Facility Management and project Objective
- Ability to lead and manage Facility Management and project activities.
- Ability to budget and control operation & maintenance and project cost.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Degree with CGPA > 3.0 and minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Degree in Facility Management or equivalent
- Open for Malaysian citizens only.
- Please be reminded that only online applications will be entertained.
- Applications should reach us no later than 24 March 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.