Executive - Technical - KLIA & Ancillary O&M (KLIA O&M System Maintenance) UTW
To implement O&M works of the Communication, Waste Control System and project works toward a high-quality performance and customer-oriented of the respective KLIA O&M unit.
Sepang,10, MY, 64000
POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
To implement O&M works of the Communication, Waste Control System and project works toward a high-quality performance and customer-oriented of the respective KLIA O&M unit. To plan and monitor the O&M and project activities, technical requirement, budgetary, resources and its goals to support departmental objective through a good business practice in line with ISO 9001/ISO14001/OHSAS 18001 Integrated Management System standard practices.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
To meet client's Operation & Maintenance and Project objective:
- Delivering quality Communication, Waste Control System services and project works via conformance to ISO 9001/ISO14001/OHSAS 18001 Integrated Management System standard practices.
- Attaining project time frame, housekeeping and Safety requirements and policies.
- Regular and amicable liaison with client's representative.
- Ensuring system operating within the established performance parameter.
- Lead and manage the O&M & project system team.
- To plan and organize the execution of the works for the team integrating O&M and project requirements, personnel competency and expediency.
- To monitor, control, report and enhance performance of team members (annual and performance reports and discipline).
- Responsible for the team with respect to staff development, training, manpower planning and staff welfare.
- To develop and continuous improvement on project basis and documentation system.
- To develop and operate an equipment support system and e@works encompassing requirements for spares, tools, materials and related equipment to undertake project or O&M works.
- To maintain a regularly updated work schedule through the use of the e@works.
Budget and Cost Control
- To prepare budget for tools, materials and related equipment to undertake O&M or project works.
- To control expenses and monitor payment and project claims for all works undertaken encompassing staff overtime, spares, tools, materials and third party contractor.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Ensure maintenance service availability according to Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure respond time according to service level Agreement.
- Implement the documentation of O&M activities
- Ensure the achievement of departmental Measurable Quality Objective (MQO)
- Monitor performance and work quality of each supervisor and personnel
- Plan, execute and control spare-parts requirement as per approved budget
- Ensure high safety standards and housekeeping are implemented and maintained at workplace
- Plan the work force and all required resources in performing the PPM/CM work schedule
- Report to higher management on any occurrence of incident within unit
- Hands-on skills in facilities maintenance
- Hands-on experience in Preventive Maintenance, Routine and Breakdown Maintenance work
- Ability to troubleshoot and restore electrical/electronic / mechanical problems
- To complete task in timely and fast manner
- Respond the complaint within 15 minutes
- Language proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Self motivated with a positive attitude to work, willingness to learn , share and take instructions
- Good interpersonal skill to communicate with various client
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Willing to work on shift
- Computer literate
- Change and Innovate - Continuous Improvement
- Change and Innovate - Innovation
- Coach and Nurture Talent - Continuous Learning
- Commit to Win - Business Acumen
- Communicate and Collaborate - Collaborating
- Communicate and Collaborate - Communication
- Courage to Excel - Courage
- Courage to Excel - Managing Work
- Courage to Excel - Work Standards
- Customer Centric - Customer Orientation
- Knowledgeable in facilities management, operation & maintenance and project implementation.
- Knowledgeable in facilities management of mechanical, electrical and communication system and building services.
- Knowledgeable in M&E building services.
- Ability to meet the company’s and client's operation & maintenance and project objective.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement operation & maintenance and project activities.
- Ability to lead and manage operation & maintenance and project team.
- Ability to budget and control operation & maintenance and project cost.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- One (1) year working experience either in facilities management or operation & maintenance or building services or construction or design
Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic or Related Engineering Discipline
- Open for Malaysian citizens only.
- Please be reminded that only online applications will be entertained.
- Applications should reach us no later than 23 March 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.