Finance Graduate Programme (Business Planning)
In this programme, you will be assisting in the preparation of management reporting, business and financial analysis on the Maxis Group’s consolidated accounts (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realise our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
- Assist in the preparation of management reporting, business and financial analysis on the Maxis Group’s consolidated accounts (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management reporting ie review and provide variance analysis of actual financial/KPI performance against plan/target
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly Audit & Risk Committee and Board Business Performance presentation
- Support the financial process towards the delivery of AOP and LRP financials (Annual operating plan & Long range plan) as part of company’s AOP/LRP process
- To support finance automation & digitalization (EPM – Enterprise Performance Management) – automating the reports, building dashboards, handling the system and providing insights to management
- Functioning as a business partner to corporate support divisions (CEO office, CFO office, P&O, Corporate Affairs, Legal)
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and support as assigned
- Once you’ve applied online, our team will carefully review your application. Due to a high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely review process.
- Should you be shortlisted for the role, we will send you an invitation via email for a digital interview. You can also check on your application status by logging into your candidate account.