Personal Financial Advisor (Nationwide)
As a Personal Financial Advisor, you will be carrying out sales activities to increase sales revenue of financial planning products, building relationships with existing customers focusing on the segment called ‘Privilege’ and also nurturing relationships with new customers.
- To carry out sales activities to increase sales revenue of financial planning products.
- To build relationships with existing customers focusing on the segment called ‘Privilege’ and also nurturing relationship with new customers.
- Perform sales and marketing focusing on life insurance plans and wealth management products such as unit trust, structured deposit and other supplementary products such as credit card, loan and deposit.
- To refer customers to Consumer Sales Executive (CSE) position in the event they require a loan (mortgage/ASB loan).
- Participate in sales launches and data mining for potential customer and source for new business.
- A good understanding of the banking, investment and insurance products, mortgage, secured and unsecured lending products.
- Knowledge in Financial Planning/Wealth Management or Retail Banking/Branch Operation.
- Enthusiastic to build a good career in sales.
- Excellence oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Banking licensing would be an added advantage i.e: PCE/TBE/CEILLI/IPPC/FIMM.