The selected candidate is responsible to review customer information to assess potential matches to name screening hits flagged out by the bank’s AML/CFT screening systems and recommend the...
- Review customer information to assess potential matches to name screening hits flagged out by the bank’s AML/CFT screening systems and recommend the appropriate treatment of the hits
- Review customer transactions to assess for suspicious transactional activities
- File Suspicious Transaction Reports to Regulatory Compliance Unit where required
- Conduct enhanced customer due diligence and periodic reviews
- Prepare Exit Strategy Plans for high AML/CFT risk customers
- Provide support to any request for information from Regulatory Compliance Unit. Where necessary, to liaise with business units to obtain the required information.
- Degree with minimum 2 years of broad based AML/ CFT experience (i.e. transaction monitoring, screening & sanctions, KYC). Possess knowledge of consumer banking products and services as well as regulations governing the consumer banking business and products will be an added advantage
- Technical skills:
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements relating to money laundering and terrorism financingSkills required:
- Team player and able to analyze issues independently
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- We offer a competitive, performance-driven compensation package so you can focus on your work.
- No two people are alike, so we give employees the flexibility to choose benefits that matter the most to them. Our flexible benefits plans can be tailor-made to suit your lifestyle.