The selected candidate for this position will be responsible to perform daily processing work on customers’ profile & data entry based on customers’ request, among other tasks.
- Perform daily processing work on customers’ profile & data entry based on customers’ request.
- Ensure timely and accuracy of data input.
- Able to cover other job areas within the account services.
- Any duties assigned by management from time to time
- AIF/CIF & Address Maintenance : performs maintenance of account information for deposit accounts received via mail, Branches and Business Units
- Applicants must be Malaysian Citizens
- Have outstanding academic achievements and a good track record for extra-curricular activities
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Possess strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work with intensity and endure challenges
- MUET: Band 3 and above
- Preferably Students in their 2nd Year and above
You will work on real projects, under the guidance of experienced managers. Our internship programme is more than work. You will get the chance to participate in community activities and have many opportunities to network socially with our senior managers. This may lead to a future career with OCBC Bank.