Branch Distribution and Premier Banking
The selected candidate for this position will participate in various event planning activities, process improvement initiatives, prepare presentation materials and more.
- Participate in various event planning activities
- Process improvement initiatives
- Prepare presentation materials
- Conduct research and/or surveys
- Provide support in regular report updates and consolidation.
- Malaysian, final year students pursuing their degree
- Students who maintains a minimum CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- Energetic, driven, passionate about meeting people and resourceful.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good in Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to complete a minimum of 3 months of internship attachment.
You will work on real projects, under the guidance of experienced managers. Our internship programme is more than work. You will get the chance to participate in community activities and have many opportunities to network socially with our senior managers. This may lead to a future career with OCBC Bank.