Personal Financial Consultants / Personal Banker
The selected candidate for this position is responsible to provide "one-stop" banking solutions to our customers.
- Provide "one-stop" banking solutions to our customers.
- Provide financial advisory, promote and cross-sell a comprehensive range of financial products and services.
- Proactively build, manage and maintain long term sustainable customer relationship.
- Possess degree, preferably in business studies/ finance / marketing/ management / economics or its equivalent.
- Possess strong interest in financial planning and investment, and passionate about sales.
- Priority is given to those aged 20 to 35 years.
- Self-starter, possess good interpersonal and communication skills, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Possess own transportation.
- Experience in consumer banking and/or sales is an added advantage.
- Possess degree, preferably in business studies/ finance / marketing/ management/ economics or its equivalent.
- We offer a competitive, performance-driven compensation package so you can focus on your work.
- No two people are alike, so we give employees the flexibility to choose benefits that matter the most to them. Our flexible benefits plans can be tailor-made to suit your lifestyle.