In Telemarketing, one of the main duties you are responsible for is to cross-sell and up-sell and an array of card’s financial and related products to existing OCBC customers through telemarketing distribution and initiative.
- Cross-sell and up-sell and an array of card’s financial and related products to existing OCBC customers through telemarketing distribution and initiative. (i.e. Balance Transfer/ Call for Cash to Credit Card customer, Titanium Card to existing OCBC’s customer.)
- Responsible in meeting individual monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure data accuracy with minimal error and defect in daily sales submission prior forward to Sales Support Unit.
- Foster good relationship with customer and provide high level of quality service in managing customer’s inquiries and feedbacks during sales solicitation.
- Keep abreast of competitor’s activities and products.
- Handle customer issues (if any) that may arise during or after sales and provide workable resolution to avoid customer’s dissatisfaction or any disputes.
- Carry out ad-hoc duty as directed by the management.
- Candidate must posses at least a SPM, recognized Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Aged between 20 years old and above.
- Experienced in telesales environment will be added advantage.
- Good interactive and communication skills in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Enthusiastic, aggressive attitude and coupled with desire to succeed and strive for the best-in-class sales results.
- Able to work under pressure and highly intense sales environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive, performance-driven compensation package so you can focus on your work.
No two people are alike, so we give employees the flexibility to choose benefits that matter the most to them. Our flexible benefits plans can be tailor-made to suit your lifestyle.