The selected candidate for this position is responsible for exposure to specific Ops product processing.
- Exposure to specific Ops product processing
- Support role in respective operation departments
- Managing requests from business users
- Ensure timely and accuracy of data input
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens
- Have outstanding academic achievements and a good track record for extra-curricular activities
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Possess strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work with intensity and endure challenges
- MUET: Band 3 and above
- Preferably Students in their 2nd Year and above
You will work on real projects, under the guidance of experienced managers. Our internship programme is more than work. You will get the chance to participate in community activities and have many opportunities to network socially with our senior managers. This may lead to a future career with OCBC Bank.