Product Development and Support
The selected candidate for this position is responsible to assist product managers to develop or bundel and product maintanence.
- Assist Product Managers to develop or bundle
- Islamic Banking products:
- Develop Islamic Financing Products
- Conduct Product Annual Reviews and Product Conversions
- Perform UAT for new or enhanced products
- Ensure product offerings are consistent with the Core Banking system reliability
- To entertain all product queries especially from channels
- Product Maintenance
- Identify root causes of complaints/erroneous accounts and implement the rectification/ prevention actions required
- Provide advice to customer servicing units on potential issues that may lead to customer complaints
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance, Islamic Banking & Finance, Shariah or any other equivalent & relevant qualification.
- Any certification or professional qualification such as ACCA, Chartered Banker (CB), CFA will be an added advantage
- Possesses strong interpersonal skill, analytical skill, high integrity and creative in seeking information
- Possesses good oral/written communication and co-ordination skills; and able to interact well with people at different levels
- Able to work under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
- We offer a competitive, performance-driven compensation package so you can focus on your work.
- No two people are alike, so we give employees the flexibility to choose benefits that matter the most to them. Our flexible benefits plans can be tailor-made to suit your lifestyle.