Relationship Manager for Equipment Financing, Emerging Business
The selected candidadate is responsible for relationship management with customers, distribution channels and vendors to build rapport and providing equipment financing solutions.
- Relationship Management with customers, distribution channels and vendors to build rapport and providing equipment financing solutions.
- Build customer base through planned sales & marketing visits focusing on the preferred industries.
- Prepare credit propositions and evaluate customers’ credit worthiness.
- Conduct equipment inspection at sites and to work closely with distribution channels and vendors in meeting sales and revenue targets.
- Adhere to banking ethical standards and comply to industry regulations.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in commercial banking.
- Good understanding of banking law and practices.
- Preferably a degree holder with the relevant disciplines
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to socialize and willing to travel extensively
- We offer a competitive, performance-driven compensation package so you can focus on your work.
- No two people are alike, so we give employees the flexibility to choose benefits that matter the most to them. Our flexible benefits plans can be tailor-made to suit your lifestyle.