The selected candidate for this position is responsible to conduct market research on latest banking trends, operating models, technologies and Fintech.
- Conduct market research on latest banking trends, operating models, technologies and Fintech
- Challenge the bank to rethink the way we do things. Ideate though brain storming sessions or workshops
- Manage TOV’s communication channels and build TOV brand – Manage SharePoint, developing/disseminating communication contents/materials
- Manage cultural engagement activities – planning and organising speaker series or events.
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens
- Have outstanding academic achievements and a good track record for extra-curricular activities
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Possess strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work with intensity and endure challenges
- MUET: Band 4 and above
- Preferably Students in their 2nd Year and above
You will work on real projects, under the guidance of experienced managers. Our internship programme is more than work. You will get the chance to participate in community activities and have many opportunities to network socially with our senior managers. This may lead to a future career with OCBC Bank.