Involves in preparing audit working papers and audit reports.
Banking & Financial Services
Length/duration of opportunity
- Conducts Information Systems audits which cover Information Technology (IT) general controls, application controls, process review, IT Infrastructure review, etc.
- Involves in preparing audit working papers and audit reports.
- A recognised Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or its equivalent.
- Professional certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or proficiency with computerassisted audit tools and experience with SAS is an advantage.
- Knowledge on financial/ banking regulations and information systems security and controls for IBM mainframe, Unix, Windows, and computer network is desirable.
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduates who are keen in pursuing a career in IS auditing will also be considered.