Manage and support the Bank's enterprise security infrastructure
Banking & Financial Services
Length/duration of opportunity
- Manage and support the Bank's enterprise security infrastructure including security device configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Conduct security assessment for network, application and system to identify vulnerabilities and recommend corrective action.
- Configure and deploy an array of security devices e.g., firewalls, IPS, web application firewall etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical security issues.
- Design, test and implement security systems including hardware, software and interfacing components.
- A recognised Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Good working knowledge of various information security systems such as firewall, IPS, anti-virus, web application firewall and vulnerability assessment.
- Security Certification in CEH will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Good report writing skills.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.