Who We Are
Join a community of solvers at PwC Malaysia
Start your career with PwC – where your unique skills and perspective are what make our diverse community of solvers. So, how do we support each person in contributing together to our purpose to build trust in society and solve important problems? By creating an experience that stays with you – through Growth, Recognition, Opportunities and Ways of Working.
We believe that learning doesn’t end at graduation, which is why we provide you with growth opportunities in different ways, such as:
- On-the-job coaching, with an emphasis on realtime development
- Vantage, a mobile learning app providing personalised on-the-go guidance for learning and development
- Digital Fitness app with content for everyone to enhance their digital skills and improve their digital fitness score
- Financial and leave support to complete professional certifications.
We also value recognition and appreciation for a job well done, through flexPoints, a web and mobile app that allows our people to give and receive real-time recognition through points and badges. These points can then be used to redeem
gifts from various brands on the platform.
The work that you do, regardless of level or business unit will be focused around solving challenges and delivering meaningful outcomes. We also believe that the work we do goes beyond corporate and needs to benefit the wider public which is where we have had continuous partnerships with relevant organisations for upskilling initiatives such as Kampus Digital.
Finally, while what we deliver matters, how we deliver it together matters too. That is why we value your wellbeing by offering flexibility and different ways of working through initiatives such as:
• flex+ programme
– flexFridays: Every second Friday of the month, we’re allowed to leave work at 12:30pm. This applies during the WFH period too.
– flexMed: Allows our people to take medical leave without needing to produce a medical chit.
– flexBenefits: Flexibility to use benefits allowance in areas most needed (employees can choose to utilise medical benefits over lifestyle-related benefits if this is an area of
priority for them).
• Birthday leave.
• The #PwCWellbeing campaign encourages healthy wellbeing habits, catering to the body, mind, and heart.
Join a community that values your uniqueness and well-being. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.