Analyse the business performance of corporate clients for the purpose of debt restructuring and restoring value for stakeholders.
Accountancy and Financial Services
Length/duration of opportunity
- Analyse the business performance of corporate clients for the purpose of debt restructuring and restoring value for stakeholders.
- Assist in providing expert evidence and advice in legal proceedings and run forensic assignments, including fact finding financial and non-financial reviews.
- Assist in advising on strategic business decisions such as optimising the balance between risk, available capital and stakeholder value in a business group.
- Assist in conducting fraud and other forensic investigations, incorporating the use of forensic technology, as well as providing litigation support to lawyers in commercial disputes.
- Gather information, meeting suppliers, customers, employees and other stakeholders.
- Other areas of work include winding down the affairs of companies.
- Degree in accounting or business or related discipline.
- Good financial and business analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically, excellent business sense and commercially aware.
- Team players, who work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.