Intern - Transaction Services
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
The PwC experience stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
- At certain points of your studies, you are making decisions about your future career considering all kinds of information and listening to friends and close people, but there is nothing like your own experience. An internship at PwC offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence and to work on client projects that give insight into who we are and what we do, whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community. Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you’ll be a valued team member with graduate-level responsibility. You’ll be assigned to client projects to develop your understanding of what we really do, and you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups. We’re sure you’ll find this a worthwhile investment of your time, whichever business area you choose. Be it the clients, the people, the networks, or the social events, you’ll be surprised at the skills you develop and how much you’ll learn. Opportunity is at the heart of a career at PwC, and our Internship offers just that.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training and personal and technical skills and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role in supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team daily.
- Minimum Academic Requirement: Pursuing a degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate ability to build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen
Additional application instructions
- Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor's Degree