Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients.
Associate (Jr Xplorer)
5 months, starting in January 2019
Perform audit assignments to ascertain the credibility and reliability of a client’s financial statements and reports.
- Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients.
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments.
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service.
- Report directly to a partner, director, senior manager, manager or senior.
Skills / Knowledge
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia.
- Strong leadership qualities with high involvement in extracurricular activities.
- An internship experience is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity, mature and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work with speed and accuracy.
- Attentive to details.
- Computer literate.
- Demonstrated team player.
Go to www.applytopwc.com and choose ‘Assurance’ & ‘Jr Xplorer’