Assistant Manager – Resorts Planning
As Resorts Planning Assistant Manager, you will be producing industry trends reports by compiling statistical data from internal and external sources.
- Produce industry trends reports by compiling statistical data from internal and external sources.
- Produce analysis and write-up on business performance, revenue and cost projection to facilitate management decision and planning.
- Produce and maintain visual analytics dashboards and derive insights.
- Support cross-divisional management teams and Senior Management in the decision-making and project execution process.
- Functional experience in revenue and cost management related work as well as executing transformation/improvement projects covering either one of these areas or a combination of these areas – business processes, IT systems, people/organization etc.
- Identify, plan, develop and execute new resort-wide strategic projects (including revenue enhancement and cost management projects).
- Provide planning support or advice to assist in expediting project progress where required.
- Form and participate in committees to oversee, guide or implement projects, including escalating project concerns, issues or matters for approval to Senior Management.
- Embark on special assignments which involve research, analysis and feasibility studies.
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Data science, Corporate Finance or equivalent
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in business analytics and corporate finance analysis.
- Interpersonally-savvy, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, adept in problem-solving and flexible in adapting to constant change.
- Experience in Project Management would be an added advantages.
- A team player with prior experience in leading a team is preferred.
- Accommodation provided
- Food Signing Allowance provided