Executive - Leasing
As Leasing Executive, one of your responsibilities is to identify, communicate and negotiate efficiently with tenants and prospective retailers.
- Identify, communicate and negotiate efficiently with tenants and prospective retailers
- Process leasing documentations, reports and retailer correspondences
- To assist in managing the everyday operations of the leasing department
- To assist in driving marketing strategies, formulate and implement marketing and leasing plans
- To manage tenants in a proactive manner to ensure the highest possible occupancy with good yields
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working practice in shopping mall industry. (fresh graduate are also encouraged to apply)
- Candidates must be willing to work in Genting Highlands
- Good in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good in communication and interpersonal expertise
- Able to work independently and under pressure, able to multi-task
- Accommodation provided
- Food Signing Allowance provided