Account Management Executive (6 months to 1 year contract)
The selected candidate will be an Ambassador for account management to handle and serve all dealers’ representatives on account opening related matters.
Number of Headcounts to Hire
- As an Ambassador for account management to handle and serve all dealers’ representatives on account opening related matters.
- To check CDS and Trading application documents to ensure completeness upon receiving from dealer representative and revert to them if any error.
- Perform check on RAMCI and world check for the new on-board accounts.
- To verify CDS and trading account updates, closing, reactivation and transfer of shares.
- Perform Bulk Conversion for Intra Branch.
- Perform submission of CDS form and monthly reconciliation CDS fees nationwide.
- To assist in clearing of AML alerts.
- To assist clients in their account opening applications via TradeSmart.
- Degree in any discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in a financial institution with exposure in equities operations and knowledge in the business and regulatory requirements. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong analytical and good rationale thinking, critical judgment and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
- Possess high level of problem solving skills and knowledge of procedures and technical aspects.