Collection Executive (6 months to 1 year contract)
As Collection Executive, your responsibilities include to perform payment collection for equities & futures clients’ transactions and for CDS transactions fees and to issue receipt upon receiving payment from clients.
Number of Headcounts to Hire
- Perform payment collection for equities & futures clients’ transactions and for CDS transactions fees.
- Issue receipt upon receiving payment from clients.
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliation and perform report filing.
- To do daily matching of bank statement against Rentas report.
- To handle receipt cancellation for non-sighted fund or cheque returned, receipt cancellation for more than T+4 for nationwide, receipt cancellation for more than T+2.
- To check third party deposit transaction and follow up with third party deposit form.
- To handle conversion of foreign currency and manage subscription and payment collection for Derivatives & Structured Products (DSP)
- Participate in BCP/DRP/UAT testing organized by internal stakeholders and regulator.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in a financial institution with exposure in equities operations and knowledge in the business and regulatory requirements. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical and good rationale thinking, critical judgment and communication skills.
- Possess high level of problem solving skills and knowledge of procedures and technical aspects.