Credit Control & Supervision Officer (6 months to 1 year contract)
As Credit Control & Supervision Officer, your responsibilities include to monitor the trading position of Paid Dealer’s Representatives / Remisiers to minimize credit risks and exercise control to maintain uncollected contra losses at minimum level.
Number of Headcounts to Hire
- Monitor the trading position of Paid Dealer’s Representatives / Remisiers to minimize credit risks and exercise control to maintain uncollected contra losses at minimum level.
- Monitor all contra losses are collected satisfactorily and follow-up with legal action, if necessary.
- Monitor daily on margin accounts and ensure margin of finance is maintained within the approved ratio.
- Ensure all withdrawal of collateral from trading / margin accounts / futures accounts are approved by approving authority.
- Monitor and ensure all trading / margin / futures and options accounts transacted and complied with all the relevant Acts, Laws, Business Rules of the Exchange(s) regulatory directives, guidelines, policies and rulings issued by the authorities.
- Ensure all force-selling position are duly executed within the time frame.
- Ensure all reports on trading / margin/ futures are submitted accurately and promptly to Principal Office.
- Check and monitor daily BTX amendment (if any) and prepare Summary of BTX Amendment on monthly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year working experience in credit evaluation and credit operations. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in Retail Securities will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.