As Java Developer, you will be responsible for batch job development according to requirements and architecture defined by digital architects.
- Define and enforce the E2E development needed for application development and initiatives identified
- Manage the release plan of new capabilities and applications
- Responsible for batch job development according to requirements and architecture defined by digital architects
- Develop software under agile software development methodology and standards
- Develop prototypes to iteratively demonstrate functionality to customer experience team to ensure development is aligned with expected requirements
- Work closely with core IT team to ensure coordination in the back-end IT system
- Manage code base and concurrent versioning of code
- Identify and incorporate any changes required due to platform and technology changes
- Provide expert level application support to troubleshoot resolve issues/defect
- Bachelor degree or above in IT and business related degrees
- Min. 3 year experience in apps development or related experience (banking experience a plus)
- At least 2 successful involvement in project from development phase into production phase
- Strong team work and communication skill to work with members across teams
- Strong work ethics and time management skills
- Technical Skill:
- Understanding in OOP, design pattern, SOLID & KISS principle thus able to apply this concept into working software/application
- Experience in SQL (knowledge of windowing function is great to have)
- Experience in Spring Batch – building file / RDBMS based Extract-Transform-Load programs and scripts
- Nice to have: Experience in Zena Scheduler scripting
- Able to demonstrate good quality control when it comes to software development (unit test & CICD)
- Working experience in agile methodology and in agile team.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.