Operations Officer (6 months to 1 year contract)
As Operations Officer, your responsibilities include attending to all enquiries pertaining to the Securities Operations Department and to check on all trading account opening against CIF and BOS, and to ensure the completeness and correctness of the form and supporting documents.
Number of Headcounts to Hire
- Attend to all enquiries pertaining to the Securities Operations Department.
- To check on all trading account opening against CIF and BOS, and to ensure the completeness and correctness of the form and supporting documents.
- Ensure the correctness of employment, sector, PEP, high net worth client and high risk countries tagging in AML for new application and approval has been obtained.
- Ensure all AML alerts in BAE system on CDD/ODD being attended correctly and cleared on timely manner.
- Ensure and verified applicants’ details of CDS account opening, updating, reactivation, e-dividend, closing and authorization forms are keyed into system timely, correctly and accurately.
- Perform CDS share transfer confirmation level and also checking level.
- Perform CDS opening and transfer fees reconciliation every Monday.
- Check and reconcile the balancing before sign Payment Unit end day reporting.
- Check cheque issue and sign cheque for manual issue.
- Issue futures (M21) withdrawal cheque.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant years of experience in financial services related industry. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Pleasant personality with excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to interact and work with all levels of employees.
- Good presentation skills and able to present ideas and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and able to work well with a team.