Paid Dealer’s Representatives - Nationwide
As Paid Dealer's Representatives, your responsibilities include dealing and execution of trades for local & foreign retail equities broking business, carrying out sales & marketing activities to acquire new clients and managing client’s portfolio by providing market updates and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
Number of Headcounts to Hire
10 - 20
- Dealing and execution of trades for local & foreign retail equities broking business.
- Carry out sales & marketing activities to acquire new clients.
- Manage client’s portfolio by providing market updates and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
- Promote and cross sell Bank’s related products to clients.
- Participate in all marketing and promotional activities conducted by branch management and to ensure smooth execution of the event.
- Review clients’ credit limit and ensuring the limit is given based on collateral and financial standing and track record of clients (new and existing) to minimize contra losses and improve risk management within the team.
- A degree of professional qualification from an institution recognized by government of Malaysia.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in the similar industry.
- Possess good analytical skills with sound knowledge of the securities and futures industry.
- Candidates with a wide network of established business contacts will have an added advantage.
- Successful candidates are required to hold the Capital Markets and Services Representative’s License (CMSRL) for dealing in securities.